The cure for blocked drains, Easy to use, saves time, Saves Cost
For use in: Kitchen Sinks, Baths Wash Basins and Outside Drains.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
1. Remove any standing water and ensure water in drain is cool. Remove drain cover if possible.
2. Pour 1 heaped tablespoon (30 grams) of DRAIN DOCTOR into drain pipe. Securely close lid on bottle after use. In case of spillages, sweep into dust pan and pour into drain. Rinse spoon immediately after use.
3. Immediately add 1 cup of cold water to drain. If water boils out of drain, add a further cup of cold water.
4. Wait 15 minutes and then pour cold water down drain. If blockage persists, repeat the application again. If second application does not clear blockage, DO NOT REPEAT - CONSULT A PLUMBER.
5. To keep drains clear from further blockage, use 1 tablespoon of DRAIN DOCTOR weekly.
CAUTION: POISON: May be fatal or cause permanent damage if swallowed. Keep DRAIN DOCTOR away from eyes, skin and children. Can cause severe burns to eyes and skin. Avoid contact with clothes.
FIRST AID: EYES: rinse immediately with plenty of clean water. SWALLOWED: rinse out mouth immediately and drink a glass of milk or water - DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING.
SKIN: Remove affected clothing - rinse with plenty of water. ALWAYS CONSULT A DOCTOR.
APPLICATION / STORAGE PRECAUTIONS:
Keep container away from water. Never use or mix with other chemicals. DO NOT USE in garbage disposers, dishwasher machines, Toilet bowls or in pipe connected directly to such appliances. Keep product off all surfaces and utensils made of aluminum, wood, paint acrylic or fiberglass.